Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stage 3 - All Done! The Kitchen Start to Finish

This is the kitchen the day I moved in.  All there is is water, a welcome kit teapot and the magnets the previous owner left on the fridge.

This is a few days after my stuff arrived - I skipped the boxes phase as it is just a big photo of boxes. But this took a few days just to get to this stage.

This is after the paint and the cleaning and the organizing and finally hanging up some art.
Looking into the storage room - no shame in decorating your storage closet.
 
I finally got to hang up my rainbow poster from the Tube in London - I never had a place for it before. It made me very happy.
All done!  The kitchen is the most important for me since I really do think it is the heart of a house.  I am so glad to be done because I have already started making cookies - I think my workmates are going to hate me if I keep bringing in cookies (seriously - at first it is nice, then it is just a lot of butter and sugar!)....


No comments:

Post a Comment