Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rainstorm

Buenos Aires has incredible storms.  The wind, the noise, the lightning - all reminds me of the great storms we saw crossing Paynes Prairie in Gainesville, Florida.  My State Department colleague and friend Robin was visiting during the last storm, and we went out on my deck to look at the clouds rolling in.  You have to watch the video to experience it -  we ultimately had to bring in all the furniture and rugs because they could have gone over the side.  But it was pretty awesome to watch the rain...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! More videos! I miss your voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me think of a song called Too Much Rain by ATB, which mentions a storm over Central America (vs. South America, but still...)

    It's one of my favorites. Enjoy!

    http://youtu.be/vrEV4DNFa5U

    ReplyDelete